Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Chickens are weird

They really are.
They are also kind of...gross.
In fact, having chickens makes me not want to eat them, or eggs, because when you clean up an animal's poo it can make you not want to eat said animal.

That aside, they are quite fun and amusing. The other day Gwen left the back door open, and the chickens decided to march right in. I chased them out.

I finished out this quarter with a 3.0. Not bad considering I really didn't do ANYTHING with the course I was taking.

Eli started TKD last month, and he will be taking his first belt test next Tuesday. He is very excited.

Im thinking we need to do a family vacation in August...tossing around going to DC. The original plan was to go out west but I think a 19 hour car ride for our first major family road trip might be too ambitious. The kids want to see DC and being that it is only 7 hours away that seems doable.

1 comment:

Ron said...

I haven't been to DC but have always wanted to go. Seems like the tons of museums and like would be right up your kids' alleys.