Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fitness

I have to admit that I love getting up and going to the gym in the morning. I love the changes I am seeing in my body, my endurance, and my mental outlook. Amazing what exercise can do.
On mondays I have been doing 40 minutes of cardio and then some intense weight training, wednesdays I take a yoga class and fridays I swim. I am also going to add in a two more days of cardio work a week.

Exercise is definitely the key for me that pushes me to eat healthy nourishing foods, the thing that calms my mind, relaxes my body and delivers energy. On the days I don't work out I notice that I am tired and impatient.

Yoga has really surprised me, I didn't think I would enjoy it, but I really do. I danced for several years, and the yoga moves are ones my body understands, and it is so nice to be doing things that lengthen my muscles.

Overall though, I seem to be coming back into tune with my body...and that is such a good thing

1 comment:

Wright said...

if this was a Facebook post i would "like" it.