Thursday, March 25, 2010

Haven't had much to say...

Chickens are growing...will post up their week 1 photos soon...
I finished my first quarter in school and am rather proud that I received a 4.0. This quarter I am taking just one course, pre-civilization anthropology.
With regards to grieving, i have firmly hit a patch of being quite angry. Not so much that she died, but about how shitty our relationship was and that it was never more than that..it probably could've been so much better...but it wasnt. I'm just letting myself move through the feelings and thoughts and it is getting easier....
Gardening and turning our place into a little farm has been very soothing to my soul. I have wanted this since I was a child and would check out farming books and sketch out how my farm would be laid out...I made lists of each breed of animal I would have and what I would grow. It is finally becoming a reality and it is amazing.

No comments: