Tuesday, March 9, 2010

...........9......

Growly
Tired
need to change topic on my final paper...but cant think of anything else to write it on. It is about farming..really not feeling it
Feeling so lackluster.
Had a new haircut though...with a new stylist, felt like I was cheating on my regular girl with tattoos and facial piercings...but this girl..who was very normal did a good job....I like my hair.
getting up to workout at 4:40 in the morning....legs are tomorrow.
impatient
getting worn down by the quotidian routine....but trying to embrace it mentally...and failing....
uninspired with cooking....
back to loving she wants revenge after a lengthy hiatus.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I just cheated on my stylist too! Only because I really wanted a complimentary Aveda shoulder rub and scalp massage... and they use that rosemary mint smelling shampoo... sigh. But, on top of that, I'm going to someone else at a different Aveda salon tomorrow eve to have my color fixed, so it's like I'm cheating on her with not only one, but two people! And what's worse is that she called and left me a message today and I didn't call her back! I feel horribly guilty.:( Now that I've confessed to you and know that I'm not alone in my cheating ways, I feel slightly better, thanks!